What is ‘Human Resource Management’?
Human means the workforce that involved in an organization.
Resource means the limited availability.
Management means the proper utilization of limited workforce.
Human resource management is a process of hiring and developing the employees according to the organization.
On the other way, we can say that:
The “Human Resource Management” is a function that involves in the process of hiring of the workforce, providing development & training, maintaining workforce regulation, assessment of their performance, providing compensation & benefits, motivating, relation with labour, health, welfare and safety assessment”.
MBA in HR (Human Resource) is one of the most opting specializations of management courses. It is a challenging and stimulating programme of management.
The HRM was started as the discipline of the education and in a profession in the year 1913 as the labour management in England.
The students always think that, why to do MBA in HRM. There are some other specializations in MBA curriculum, then after what is the scope of HRM. Actually;
It is the age of industrialization in all around the world. Many industries are being established in many countries. HRM is the backbone of any industry in order to the skilled and knowledgeable workforce.
Scope of MBA in HR
The scope of the MBA in HR is very much demanding profession. As you know HR is the most important part of any organization/company. So, the need of HR in every field is increasing. In this profession, you can avail numbers of jobs with higher salary packages.
After this course you can apply for most reputed and respected job levels in various top most companies in India or in abroad. HR manager plays a crucial role in any company. So, in this profession you can make your career successful. The job opportunities in this field are increasing globally.
- Effective Communication Skills: It is the important factor in individuals for effective communication skills. If you are excellent in communication with peoples then, you will surely make unity in the organization.
- Supervision Quality: This quality belongs to the supervising of your junior in every field where they have your need. You have to build the quality of giving direction to your junior employees.
- Planning skills: This skill is a very important part to provide favored situation for your company. In this, you have to know the best techniques of planning and creation with the development of peoples working in your company.
Jobs & Career
There are various job opportunities in the field of human resource management. all industries need to hire an HR administrator(s) to settle and handle the activities regarding the hiring of employee, their benefits, compensation, salary settlement, training & development and maintain the work performance of the employee, and ensure that all activities is done as per the company policy.
An MBA in HR graduate can work in the industries, corporate, colleges & schools and MNC’s. There are a sufficient number of job in India, and off-course there is a great opportunity to work in abroad.
Some of the job titles of this field are:
- HR Generalist
- Staffing Director
- Technical Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Organizational development and change consultant
It is a well-paid field. A well-experienced MBA graduate in HR specialization can earn the 2 lakh to 5 lakh per annum. The remuneration is a subject of the profitability, geographic location, organization level and personal qualification and experience.